cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nataliestn
Occasional Member - Level 1

Business Debit Card Transactions

So after going through the entire set up process, I was informed that Concur does not recognize debit card transactions.

Currently, we are only utilizing debit cards. I understand that I can still have receipts manually entered and the reports will still sync to quickbooks but where I am lost is how do I sync the expenses to QB Online? We utilize the bank feed option so all the transactions populate automatically in QB Online. I can turn off this feature but can I have the bank account be the GL code to sync Concur to quickbooks or would I need to create a new GL code under credit cards for this Debit Card account? Is concur just not the right system to use if we are using debit cards?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nataliestn I posted your internally about you issue. When I hear back, I'll let you know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nataliestn have you gone live with SAP Concur yet? If not, I recommend speaking with your assigned SAP Concur Activation Coach and ask them about this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nataliestn you may also consider asking your Activation Coach about our Yodlee option to see if this will work. This allows users to synch their cards (if they are personal debit cards) to their profile to have these transactions feed in. However, these do come in as Cash/Out of Pocket expenses.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey