cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adriana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Block Employees from submitting expenses before account activation date

Hi team,

Do you have any way from blocking employees from submitting expenses prior to their account activation date? 

Currently this is possible. 

Many thanks for any hint!

Adriana

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Adriana Are you referring to their SAP Concur account being active? An SAP Concur account/profile once created, will technically be an active account. However, to prevent employees from creating and submitting reports, you just wouldn't provide them with their SAP Concur login credentials. 

Also...you can create an audit rule that prevents users from submitting reports before a certain date. For example, if you were going live on let's say July 1st, your rule would state if the Creation Date of the report is Before July 1, then prevent submission. 

Now, if you are talking about preventing individual users from submitting before a certain date, you would most likely not provide them their login credentials. Otherwise, you would have to create your rule and add a condition that the Employee = (Employee who shouldn't be submitting).

I don't know the situation exactly you have, so what I've mentioned is pretty general, but will work.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Adriana

Hi Kevin,

What I need: if an employee joins the comoany in July 1st, I need the employee to be able to submit expenses only from this date. Giving the employee the credentials will not solve the issue because the employee can claim and submit expenses before the account activation date. I did not find a way to build an audit rule for this.

dkumar

Hello Adriana,

I believe, at present, such validations/restrictions NOT possible on Employees Joining date / Account Activation date in Concur.

Please raise Solution Suggestion as per the Protocol of Concur or Vote open Solution Suggestion for this requirement.

Br,

Kumar Dave