cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steeds
Occasional Member - Level 2

BTAT

Please note expense type "BTAT Certificate" must only be used for attaching BTAT Certificate. Please change the expense type for this expense.

How do I attached a BTAT Certificate to my expense report?

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@steeds you need to add a second entry to your report that uses the BTAT Certificate expense type. 

KevinD_0-1675696726350.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@steeds sometimes those red errors will be re-evaluated upon submitting. Try submitting the report to see if it will let you submit. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@steeds attach it the same way you would a receipt. Take a picture or screenshot of the cert and attach that image. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
steeds

@KevinD

Untitled.png

 please see the other attachments

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@steeds you need to add a second entry to your report that uses the BTAT Certificate expense type. 

KevinD_0-1675696726350.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
steeds

Untitled.png

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@steeds sometimes those red errors will be re-evaluated upon submitting. Try submitting the report to see if it will let you submit. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
steeds

@KevinD I tried and got the same error see screen shot

Untitled.png

steeds

I try that and still get the following message: Action: A BTAT Certificate Expense Entry must be added to this expense claim because it includes international expenses. 

steeds

Untitled.png

steeds

Untitled.png

steeds

Untitled.png