cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evelynyim
Occasional Member - Level 3

Audit Trail and Claim timeline "mismatch"

HI all,

Not sure if you guys are facing issues with audit trail and claim timeline. For delegates approving on behalf of approvers, the information is captured in the audit trail where it will explicitly mention that the delegate approved on behalf of the approver. Recently - this information has been omitted from the audit trail, and it just shows the name of the approver who approved the claim. If we match it back to the timeline, it will show the "correct approver name," but the trail is showing "another person who approved" the claim. This change was not communicated. Anyone else is facing such issues? Apparently, the last i checked with the relationship manager, we are the only ones that highlighted the issue.

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@evelynyim Hello!  I do not believe anything has changed for this, but I would like to take a look at the report.  Are you able to tell me the name of the user that had an Expense Report with conflicting data?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
evelynyim

@MelanieT  please refer to ReportId: 4725E94B96B943F7AA6B

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@evelynyim Thank you for the example. I have confirmed that this is showing correctly.  Since Yilian, is a delegate for the other approver, it will show on the Approval Flow page.  Since they have the approval authority in the Audit Trail it will just show that the approver (Yilian) approved it. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
evelynyim

@MelanieT - Previously Concur will display that a delegate has approved for the manager in the Claim Timeline. This feature was removed from Concur. I am having issues with Auditor when they go into Concur and sight the approvers were different from the timeline. 

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@evelynyim Can you have them look at the Approval Flow in addition to the Audit Trail?

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen