cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdafin20
Occasional Member - Level 1

Audit Rule for Misc Expense Type

Hi,

I'm trying to create an audit rule that will require someone to enter a comment when they use the Miscellaneous expense type.

I know how to create the audit rule to identify the Miscellaneous expense type, but I'm having trouble finding the 2nd step to say "comment required".

Thank you,

Jenn

2 Solutions
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @mdafin20 ,

The conditions would be Expense type equal Miscellaneous AND Has comment equal No

rohanpatil_1-1695298736748.png

I assume you will give error by setting exception level at 99. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mdafin20 one thing I would add is when you are creating a new Audit Rule, test it out with Test Users or a Test User Group before activating it live for users. You want to make sure it is working correctly or else you run the risk of getting lots of emails from confused/angry employees. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @mdafin20 ,

The conditions would be Expense type equal Miscellaneous AND Has comment equal No

rohanpatil_1-1695298736748.png

I assume you will give error by setting exception level at 99. Hope this helps.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mdafin20 one thing I would add is when you are creating a new Audit Rule, test it out with Test Users or a Test User Group before activating it live for users. You want to make sure it is working correctly or else you run the risk of getting lots of emails from confused/angry employees. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.