cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emcadoret60
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approved transactions not showing up in Concur

There are 2 approved transactions not showing up in Concur, both are on the same Corporate Card as other approved transactions that are showing up in Concur.  Wondering if it's due to the 'date range' of the report.  The transactions are for 10/27.  The date of the report is 10/24 for 4 days.  Is there a way to modify the 'date range' or is there another setting that might be preventing these 2 approved transactions from showing up in the Concur transactions list.

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@emcadoret60 in most companies, the date of the report shouldn't matter. What are the two transactions that you are not seeing? Do you have the vendor name and the amount? If you provide me those details, I can see if they are possibly hidden for some reason. 

You are sure these transactions are not on another report? Also, are these yours or are you doing someone else's report?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
emcadoret60

Yes, they finally showed up in Concur and I was able to submit the expense report.  Thank you

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@emcadoret60 in most companies, the date of the report shouldn't matter. What are the two transactions that you are not seeing? Do you have the vendor name and the amount? If you provide me those details, I can see if they are possibly hidden for some reason. 

You are sure these transactions are not on another report? Also, are these yours or are you doing someone else's report?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
emcadoret60

Yes, they finally showed up in Concur and I was able to submit the expense report.  Thank you