cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdaplyn
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approval status types

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a list of all the possible approval status types that exist in Concur? 

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cdaplyn Thank you for reaching out here.  I will send you a private message with your systems approval status'. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
amalmon
New Member - Level 1

Hello Melanie, can you please send me system approval status list with their definitions? I am looking for the 'unassigned approval status' meaning.

KerstinR
New Member - Level 1

Hello Melanie,

could you send me this list, too?

Many thanks,

Kerstin

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@amalmon  and @KerstinR  Here are steps to get this info from Cognos:

To create a report showing Payment Status and Approval Status that also lists all of the report details, take the following steps:

1. Go to Reporting Analysis/Intelligence

MelanieT_0-1706120412689.png

2. Open Query Studio:

MelanieT_1-1706120448020.png

3. Click Concur Data Warehouse
4. Click Insert Data
5. Open Expense folder

MelanieT_2-1706120485073.png

6. Add the following fields by selecting them and clicking Insert
Expense Commonly Used Fields: Employee, Expense Type, Payment Type, Entry Approved Amount, Report Name, Transaction Date

Expense 
Lists Payment Status: Payment Status
and/or
Expense Lists Approval Status:  Approval Status

7. Select column header you wish to filter
8. Click yellow funnel in tool bar
9. Choose filters
10. Click Save

To export:
1. Click Run Report
2. Choose your format

You can also see these status' by going to Administration > Expense > Configuration Report > Workflows and then scroll down to Workflow Steps: 

MelanieT_3-1706120901085.png

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.