cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kibolbugs43
New Member - Level 1

Anyone willing to tell me what they think about Concur for expense reimbursements?

I've been tasked with possibly moving our company over to an app or online platform for expense claim reimbursements. I've gotten the sales pitch from Concur, but in the past I've heard some grumblings from folks who use it that they're unhappy. We wouldn't be using it for travel arrangements or AR services, just travel expense claims. I have a hard time believing it's as amazingly perfect as the sales pitch and demos show it to be, but I'd like to hear some actual user thoughts.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
mab
Occasional Member - Level 3

Nothing is ever perfect, lots of considerations.  I think it's pretty good.  It's all about the confirguration and getting rules rights. 

We use their global payment partner and that has been mostly flawless. I haven't had any complaints.  With Bamboora the users are normally paid in 2-3 banking days after final approval.

JaninaBabaic
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi,  are you going to use concur Pay or will Concur integrate with your ERP?  We have been using Concur for four years now after transferring from the TEM Module in SAP.  We have had very few issues.  Implementation took longer than expected,  but we were very successful and are very happy with the application.  We have customised various things as we have gone and changed slightly how we do things,  but it has been well worth it.