cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NATHAN5
Occasional Member - Level 1

Am I in the wrong Concur?

I was looking to book a ticket to a meeting and I don't think this is the correct place to do that...anyone else have this issue? Thanks.

2 Solutions
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @Nathan ,

The question is a bit unclear. Perhaps you can add a screenshot. Concur has a travel module that can be used for booking. However its needs to be activated for your company and available for your profile. I will always check with the internal support IT team/ Concur administrator first for such a query. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NATHAN5 the article below should help clarify things a little bit. But to answer your question, this is not the site where you do travel bookings. The article will give a bit more explanation. 🙂 After reading the article, please come back to this thread with any questions. I'll be happy to help.

https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/SAP-Concur-Community-Profile-vs-SAP-Concur-Profile/... 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @Nathan ,

The question is a bit unclear. Perhaps you can add a screenshot. Concur has a travel module that can be used for booking. However its needs to be activated for your company and available for your profile. I will always check with the internal support IT team/ Concur administrator first for such a query. Hope this helps.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NATHAN5 the article below should help clarify things a little bit. But to answer your question, this is not the site where you do travel bookings. The article will give a bit more explanation. 🙂 After reading the article, please come back to this thread with any questions. I'll be happy to help.

https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/SAP-Concur-Community-Profile-vs-SAP-Concur-Profile/... 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.