cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Airfern1953
Occasional Member - Level 3

Allocation error icon not fully filled in

I have an expense that is fully allocated however the allocation icon is not fully filled in. Can you please explain if it will always be that way or should it be fully filled in.

Thank You

PEGGY BURKE
5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Airfern1953 the icon should be filled in completely if the expense is 100% allocated. Is this your expense or someone else's? I'd like to take a look. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Airfern1953

I can see the icon is fully filled in if I revert to the old UI however in the new UI it is still partially filled in

PEGGY BURKE
Airfern1953

Thank you for clairifying that the icon only indicates an allocation not a full or partial one

PEGGY BURKE
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Airfern1953 me again. I looked at your expense report and this is what I found on your allocated expense (See screenshot). It isn't fully allocated. It is only 50% allocated. 

KevinD_0-1651081450679.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Airfern1953

I have been testing with fully allocating and with only partial and the icon remains the same partially filled in. Please check the report Test parking $25.00. 

Thanks

PEGGY BURKE