cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael1977
Occasional Member - Level 1

Allocation Expense, Adding Multiple Line Item Account From One Receipt

I'm trying to allocate expenses from one receipt, I allocate the first line, then when I allocate the next line and change the accounting code, it changes all of the allocations to the last code saved (globally).

Michael1977_0-1719517011056.png

These are the two fields in question.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Michael1977 from your screenshot it doesn't look to me like you are on the actual Allocations screen, is that correct? And when you say it changes all of the allocations to the last code saved, are you saying that all previous entries that you allocated are being changed?

I'm not 100% sure on exactly what is happening.

Also, I just went in to look at your report and I don't see any active reports. I then checked to see if you were acting as a delegate and I don't see that you are a delegate for anyone. Was this your own report or someone else's?

[Update] I just created a test report using your profile. I added two expense entries. I was able to select different Funds and Projects for the two entries. So, if you could walk me through the steps you are taking, I might be able to provide some help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.