cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason-IsMyName
Occasional Member - Level 1

Allocate Expense Costs to Project/Category per Line Item

We run an organization where we want to understand and control costs.  Our current implementation of Concur does not allow us to segregate costs based on our internal customer or type of work.

For example I have an IT Support Staff, they travel to a "Remote Site" to provide "Support" to fix an unplanned issue.  I would like the expense to be entered with type from drop down of "Support", and business unit of "Remote Sites".

Another example would be were "Building"&  launching a new building for the Fulfillment Business.  I would like to split the expenses per line via simple drop down to a "Build" with the "Fulfillment" Business Unit.

Ultimately this fidelity of data leads to understanding of the driver of the costs.  Appreciate any support on if this is possible and we simply need to change the configured implementation or if something else that can be done to get the same fidelity of data.

Thanks

-Jason

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jason-IsMyName I'm sending you a private message with a name to contact at your company to discuss this with.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.