cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fransco101
Occasional Member - Level 2

I'm unable to add meeting participant template to ER.

Hi, try and try again, I am unable to get the excel .xls template of meeting participants uplifted to my expense report.  I upload the spreadsheet and get the green checkmark.  I click Next and just get the Loading wheel.  It spins for hours.  I'd really appreciate any help getting this feature to work.  It would save me so much time!  Thanks, Joyce

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fransco101 are the participants colleagues, people outside your organization or both? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
fransco101

Hi Kevin, both internal and external.  I completed the template as it offers in the tool.  We don't have application support.  Any help would be much appreciated!  Thank you!

fransco101_0-1666118178727.png

fransco101_1-1666118233912.png

verstrma
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I have the same issue as Joyce, although all my attendees are internal Sogeti colleagues.

I'm very curious how this can be fixed. 

Thanks for your efforts.

Kind regards,

Martien Verstralen

fransco101

GUESS WHAT!  I found the answer to my problem!  In my case, I had to add BUSGUEST or Employee to each name.  The title of each person, too, needed to be abbreviated.  Boom, it worked for me!  One of the new guys on my team had used Concur in his previous job.  Concur is relatively new to me, launched about 6 months ago.  Good Luck!  Joyce

fransco101_0-1666192972371.png

fransco101

I'm interested, are the attendee templates the same?

fransco101

Hi Kevin!  I thought I was home free!  When my co-worker and I imported the attendee list, it populated perfectly.  When I made my own list and tried to import, I got this error message and the attendees did not import.  Any ideas?  Thank you!

fransco101_0-1666716534325.png