cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JLynch10
Occasional Member - Level 1

Alert that will not clear

Hello 

I have an error on a booking fee which will not clear, despite the fact that I have entered the reason to justify in the comments, as requested. Pls can you advise how I can remove this error and submit the report?

'The Airline Fee Type is not typically allowed. You must mark the transaction as a Personal Expense or provide a justification in the Comments field before you will be permitted to submit this expense report'

2 REPLIES 2
AP_CLERK
Occasional Member - Level 3

If it is a yellow alert, it might remain but you should still be able to submit the report. If it is a red alert, then it is looking for something more.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JLynch10 Although the alert makes it sound like adding a comment will clear the alert, I looked at how the rule was set up and it wasn't set up correctly. Which means entering a comment will not clear it. What I would do is change the expense type to Airfare and provide a comment explaining why you did this. Let them know that adding a comment didn't clear the red alert and that the expense is not a personal expense.

I would take a screenshot of the entire alert that says to mark it personal or add a comment so you can provide that as proof. I would also screenshot your entry as it currently sits with a comment so you can show that the alert did not clear after adding a comment.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.