cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yuanmeiling
New Member - Level 1

Alert of paper receipt

When I submit report, it keeps to alert me to submit paper receipt while I didn't miss any paper receipt, also there is no specified alert in the item listed. Please help, thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yuanmeiling the yellow exceptions are reminders/warnings but do not prevent report submission. However, you are missing the Expense Purpose for the expense pictured below:

KevinD_0-1662489876030.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bustacha
New Member - Level 1

Hi all, 

I am having the same warning message despite uploading the only invoice I had received. Could you support? 

Many thanks,

Charlotte

mustafayavuz
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @KevinD ,

We have the same problem, we do not want to use this alert, but in the audit rule part I could not see any rule about it so I can not remove it. Do you have any idea?

@mustafayavuz since I don't know what site you are working in, have you checked the Receipt Handling screen to see if there is anything there that is requiring paper receipts? Go to Receipt Handling and look at the rules listed. To the far right, you'll see a Receipt Type column. Look to see if any say Both or Original Paper.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.