cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
basavaraju_yere
Occasional Member - Level 1

Claiming WIFI bills

Unable to claim wifi bills, please provide the procedure.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@basavaraju_yere why do you say you are unable to claim Wifi bills? Have you spoken to your direct manager about how to submit your Wifi bill?

Also, the procedure depends on if you have an SAP Concur profile. Not the profile you created here on the community, but a profile for you to log in to: www.concursolutions.com. Do you know if you have been set up? If not, speaking with your direct manager is the first step.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
usmcrlg
New Member - Level 1

How do you claim hotel wifi as a reimbursable expense?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@usmcrlg I looked up your account and I saw two different expense types for internet, so your company does allow for some sort of internet reimbursement. However, you need to speak to your direct manager to see if hotel wi-fi specifically can be reimbursed. I don't know your company's policy on this, so only someone at your company can answer whether this is allowed or not. 

Have you ever created an expense report in SAP Concur before?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.