cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaxav8r
Occasional Member - Level 1

Alert - need credit amount due employee

Hello,

I can't submit my report because I have an alert that says "This report has a Net Credit amount due employee, please hold the credit(s) until you have out of pocket entries to offset."

I don't understand. Forst of all, this is my very first report I've ever submitted. There should be no credit due to me.

Secondly, my expenses were entered as "out-of-pocket" expenses.

Can someone please help me fix this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jaxav8r how did you upload your receipts for these expenses? I looked at one of your parking receipts and the total shows $242. 

Did you email your receipts to receipts@concur.com or did you take a picture of the receipt using the mobile? 

As you can see the totals for two of your entries are listed as ($50). This means the system is showing them as a credit. All you need to do is open each entry and change the amount field to the correct amount, then save. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jaxav8r
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I]'m not sure what you mean by a credit. The field in Concur asked me for the amount. I simply typed "50".

I didn't added a negative symbol. Why would it enter the amount as a credit when I simply type the number 50?