cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Atzimba
New Member - Level 1

Agent Fee Credit

I wanted to ask how long does it take Concur to process credits, I reached out to Concur and they were able to cancel a second Agent Fee but I still see it in my Available Expenses. 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Atzimba hello there. Incorrect charges do not get removed from your Available Expenses. If the agent fee was charged to your company credit card, then the card issuer will need to process the credit. Once that happens, you should see a negative amount charge appear. It also might appear as the amount in parentheses. Once the credit appears, add both the incorrect charge and the credit to the same report to zero each other out.

As for the timeline for the credit, it is up to the card issuer. Some are really fast, others take several days. First thing I would do is check my company card bank statement to see if the credit shows there. This can at least let you know it has been processed by the card issuer and should be showing in your Available Expenses fairly soon.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.