cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Airfare Help - SAP Concur - Cannot submit expense

Hello, 

I'm running into the issues of being able to submit my expense report.  I booked a flight that I was unable to make so I cancelled it.    These were booked through the concur app and these are the following errors I have:

• This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction. If this was not paid for via card, you may edit the payment type of the expense to reflect the actual payment method.
  • Warning: The preferred payment method for this expense type is your company credit card.
  • Company policy requires all Airfare, Car Rental and Hotel expense be charged to a Company Card. This transaction will be reviewed by an auditor before reimbursement will be approved

The Ereceipt was automatically attached, as was the company card being used.  Unsure why I cannot submit, is there anything anyone can help with?
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1076195 I looked in your profile and I do not see an actual AMEX charge for the flight. The payment type should show as AMEX (US). Because the item in question is not an actual AMEX charge, just delete it from your report.

I would also suggest you call your company's travel agency and ask them about the canceled flight and whether your AMEX was charged and if you will be getting refunded or if by canceling the flight, you just now have a credit with Southwest.

Either way, delete the item from your report, it does not need to be submitted as is because it isn't an AMEX charge.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1076195 I looked in your profile and I do not see an actual AMEX charge for the flight. The payment type should show as AMEX (US). Because the item in question is not an actual AMEX charge, just delete it from your report.

I would also suggest you call your company's travel agency and ask them about the canceled flight and whether your AMEX was charged and if you will be getting refunded or if by canceling the flight, you just now have a credit with Southwest.

Either way, delete the item from your report, it does not need to be submitted as is because it isn't an AMEX charge.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Occasional Member - Level 1

I received Southwest Credit for my flight.  I was unable to find the number for JNJ's concur.