cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FIMMarks
Occasional Member - Level 1

Adding a Delegate

I need to reimburse someone, but forgot how they need to add me as a delegate. How do they add me as a delegate, so that I can process reimbursements for them through Concur? Thank you. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FIMMarks the steps listed by @tabithab are if you have admin rights in your site. If not, then the person needs to:

1. Log in to their SAP Concur account

2. When logged in, click Profile

3. Select Profile Settings

4. On the left side of the screen under Expense Settings, click Expense Delegates

5. Click Add. A search field appears

6. Type in your last name.

7. Select your name when it appears

8. Click the checkboxes that say Can Prepare and Can Submit

9. Click Save

That is how they add you as their delegate.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
tabithab
Occasional Member - Level 2

Go to User Administration and into your profile. At the bottom, there is a link listed as Expense Delegates. There you should be able to add their names to your profile under Delegate For. Be sure to check the correct boxes such as Can Prepare, Can Submit Reports, Can Submit Requests and Can View Receipts. I think you will need administrator access.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FIMMarks the steps listed by @tabithab are if you have admin rights in your site. If not, then the person needs to:

1. Log in to their SAP Concur account

2. When logged in, click Profile

3. Select Profile Settings

4. On the left side of the screen under Expense Settings, click Expense Delegates

5. Click Add. A search field appears

6. Type in your last name.

7. Select your name when it appears

8. Click the checkboxes that say Can Prepare and Can Submit

9. Click Save

That is how they add you as their delegate.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Sizzygirl1

I am new to this and have tried several times to do this, but I have nothing on the left of my screen under settings.

Cindy Bowman
Sizzygirl1

Sizzygirl1_0-1667479907165.png

Cindy Bowman
vw
Occasional Member - Level 2

How can you add a Contractor as a delegate? They can book travel but cannot create a report. 

Casandra
New Member - Level 1

Hi, My client is having trouble adding me as delegate to assist with processing expense reports in Concur.  My client Sheng Song was able to add me as a delegate for travel only.  Please assist, thanks