cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoStewart
Occasional Member - Level 1

Accruals Report

I am trying to modify the expense accrual report so that it includes the nominal code, department & cost centre.  I have followed the online tutorial but I don't have the report studio option when I follow the instructions th only option I have other than run is the cognos box.  I am the administrator and can authour reports, in fact every tickable option is ticked.  Could someone please help.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoStewart What browser are you using to access Cognos? 

Also, can you provide a full screenshot of the screen you are describing in your post, please? That will really help me help you.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JoStewart
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin

I'm using Chrome to access cognos, I had the training video from the website open and had got as far as to open the file with report studio and option isn't available.  

Thanks

Joanne

Concur.PNG

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoStewart Unfortunately, Chrome doesn't "play well" with Cognos. If you switch your browser to Internet Explorer, you should be good to go. 

Let me know if you have any issues.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.