cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
watcha1023_
Occasional Member - Level 1

Accidentally Deleted expense made with Corporate card; now appearing out of pocket

Hi, 

I accidentally deleted an airline expense made with my corp card as I was separating a transaction fee. The flight transaction is now appearing as out of pocket, while the fee remains as a corp card expense. How can I fix the flight transaction to appear as made with my corp card, not out of pocket?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@watcha1023_ so I looked in your site and am a bit confused. The setting to allow users to delete company card charges is turned off, so you shouldn't be able to delete card charges. However, when I looked specifically at your account, I saw transactions that are User Hidden, which means you deleted them. Not sure how this is possible. I also looked to see if there was an American Airlines card charge hidden in the amount of the out of pocket expense, but I didn't see one, so I'm not sure where this charge is. 

I would suggest calling your travel agency and ask them if they can help as they are the ones charging the airfare to your card.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
watcha1023_
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hey Kevin, the out of pocket air fare appears in my expenses 

watcha1023__0-1667151471379.png

Is there any way I can see those user hidden charges you mentioned?