cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VVALDEZ1130
Occasional Member - Level 1

Access to View Company Reports

I've recently assumed the T&E management role, and I am currently unable to access information displaying the company's expenses. The system only shows my team members' expenses. Could you please advise if I need to request access to view the company-wide employee expenses. I'm trying to see a report with everyone's expenses. 

2 Solutions
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@VVALDEZ1130 Hello!  I hope you are having a great week!  I was able to look up your roles and you have the Expense Processor Manager Global role.  This will allow you to look up all reports for users.  You would go to Administration and then under the Applications click on Expense.  Once there, click on Processor Reports.  

Let me know if that is not what you are referring to, or if you have more questions on this role. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@VVALDEZ1130 because there are two ways to view data (as a processor and using Cognos) which method are you referring to? That will help us better guide you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@VVALDEZ1130 Hello!  I hope you are having a great week!  I was able to look up your roles and you have the Expense Processor Manager Global role.  This will allow you to look up all reports for users.  You would go to Administration and then under the Applications click on Expense.  Once there, click on Processor Reports.  

Let me know if that is not what you are referring to, or if you have more questions on this role. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@VVALDEZ1130 because there are two ways to view data (as a processor and using Cognos) which method are you referring to? That will help us better guide you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager