cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phoebep
Occasional Member - Level 2

3rd tier Receipt

How can the 3rd tier receipts and e-receipts be attached to expense?  It will ask for a receipt even though the e-receipt or 3rd tier receipt is attached. 

3 Solutions
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

This sounds like a configuration issue in your Concur instance. There is an Audit Rule that will need to be updated to reflect that your company accepts e-receipts and 3rd tier credit card data as receipts. I would take screen shots and send to your Concur Administrator who should be able to fix this with an Audit Rule update.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phoebep SWEET! Glad you got it worked out. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jsmith-bbi I believe Level 3 Data is also referred to as Rich Data. Here is a screenshot. Rich Data or Level 3 data refers to the credit card charge, so if you are making a condition based off of the Entry and looking for Rich Data, you won't find it. The condition needs to be based on the Data Object of Company Card.

KevinD_0-1629740207912.png

Let me know if this helps/works.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

11 REPLIES 11
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

This sounds like a configuration issue in your Concur instance. There is an Audit Rule that will need to be updated to reflect that your company accepts e-receipts and 3rd tier credit card data as receipts. I would take screen shots and send to your Concur Administrator who should be able to fix this with an Audit Rule update.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
phoebep

Thank you . I am the administrator 😞  i did find some information on the e receipts (changed a rule) i will play around with that again for the 3rd tier receipts. thanks for heading me in right direction. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phoebep were you able to get this issue resolved?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
phoebep

Hi Kevin, I did find the exact instructions for how to do this. Worked out well. It was an audit rule.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phoebep SWEET! Glad you got it worked out. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jsmith-bbi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can someone share the settings, as I have been unable to figure this out?

TIA!

phoebep

This solution is not for 3rd tier receipts but E-receipts, i have to play around to discover where 3rd tier receipts are but must be in this list, good luck .

phoebep_0-1629738360576.jpeg

jsmith-bbi

Thanks, I was able to find the e-receipt settings and adjusted accordingly. However, I have been unable to find anything related to 3rd tier, aka Level 3 Data.  If someone does find it, please share.

thanks again!

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jsmith-bbi I believe Level 3 Data is also referred to as Rich Data. Here is a screenshot. Rich Data or Level 3 data refers to the credit card charge, so if you are making a condition based off of the Entry and looking for Rich Data, you won't find it. The condition needs to be based on the Data Object of Company Card.

KevinD_0-1629740207912.png

Let me know if this helps/works.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jsmith-bbi

@KevinD thank you! That was it!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jsmith-bbi As Emeril says, "BAM"! Glad it works for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey