cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ipxfer
New Member - Level 1

Email Verification Not Working

Anyone else having issue with email verification?  We are not receiving any emails from Concur on the email verification; however, we do receive other emails from Concur that are not related to verification.

6 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Email Verification Not Working

Hi @ipxfer,

Good question! Have you created a support ticket for this issue? Sounds like it could be your company's VPN or firewall. I am curious to hear if other community members have seen this before and what solution they found. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

I know you have probably tried this, but have they been checking in their junk or spam folder? If yes and they still aren't showing up, then Ashley makes a good point about VPN and Firewall.

Jeyefsi
New Member - Level 1

What i am.getting is below and i am not sure what cause it. It is my first time to register "email is found to be duplicate in our system."

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Can you provide me your company name and your first and last name in a private message, please? 

Most likely, you already have a profile using your email address that is why you are getting the duplicate message. 

Hilda9600
Occasional Member - Level 1

My manager also told me that she set up my account with concur and everytime I send for an email verfication on password I get nothing... 

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Hilda9600  check your junk or spam folder. If it is not there, then your company may have some sort of firewall issue that is preventing emails from coming in from concursolutions.com. You would have to work with your IT group to have them allow receiving emails from concursolutions. 

Kevin