cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

Photos

When will we be able to post photos and links?

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
15 REPLIES 15
MeggieC
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @AmberLee! Thanks for your questions. 

The ability to add photos is now updated. You can insert an image by going to Photos then you can drag and drop an image or use an existing image URL.  This also means that you can change your avatar to an image of your choosing.

To add a link, you can go to the Insert/Edit link icon (next to the emoji insert). 

Please let us know if you have additional questions!

SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

I see we can add photos to a Reply which is awesome.  Was not able to figure out how to add a photo to our profile.

Cat Frustrated

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
MeggieC

Hi @SandraA, to add a profile picture you can change your Avatar under My Setting > Avatars > then you'll select a photo to upload. Once uploaded, click Save and Continue to complete the profile image update. 

Let us know if you have any questions!

SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

Does the image need to go through an approval process? 

I've uploaded my photo in place of the Avatar and saved it.  The photo goes into my photos in my account.  But it does not replace the Avatar.

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
MeggieC

Image approvals are not required. It might be the last save and continue option. Below is a screenshot of the settings for reference. 

Please feel free to swing by our Community station at the SAP Concur booth in the expo hall if you have additional questions. Smiley Happy We'd also love to meet you in person!

patilr1982
Routine Member - Level 1

I am experiencing the same as Amber. I tried again today and its the same. The update of photo in Avatar is routed for approval.

2018-03-16_11-03-00.jpg

Best Regards,
Rohan
SAP Concur and SAP FICO Implementation Functional Consultant
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi Meggie - I tried uploading my pic too and it says it is successful pending approval in a big green box.

Kind regards

Rich
Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Hey Meggie,

I am also experiencing the 'once it's approved' message, but not with every image. I tried a small image (38x38, 4KB) and it uploaded it and saved it no problem. I switched back to a standard avatar and tried a larger image (150x150, 23KB). With the second one, it gave me the message that it would have to be approved.

Josh
MeggieC

Thanks, everyone! We'll look into this and will get back to you. 

MeggieC

@AmberLee @SandraA @RichardG @patilr1982 @Josh

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience! You should now be able to successfully upload and save your avatar image without requiring approval. Please let me know if you have any questions!

CC @AshleyB

Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Great; thanks, Meggie! Is there a way to delete photos once they're added to our profiles? Cannot seem to find where they can be deleted. Thanks again!

Josh
MeggieC

Hi @Josh, thanks for the message. As of right now, images can be removed by admins. We can look into updating this as other users post their feedback! 🙂

Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

@MeggieC Sounds good! I was just trying out a few things and now I have a few duplicates. I'm always trying to tighten / clean things up on my digital profiles, so I'd be in favor of users having that capability, if it's up for a vote 🙂

Thanks again!

Josh
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Thanks Meggie!
Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
patilr1982
Routine Member - Level 1

Thanks MeggieC

Best Regards,