cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

Condensing Alerts

If someone gives me a kudo then replies and tags me in it that shows up as three alerts that are technically only one. Is there a way to condense alerts when they're all in regard to the same thing? This may be something I can change in my settings but I didn't want to turn off notifications for any one thing for the times they don't overlap. 👮

The other alert improvement is to not mark them all as read when I click into the Alert/Notification area. When I login it shows me I have X alerts waiting for me so I'll go in to see what they are but once I click on it I have to try to memorize the page so I know what alerts are new when I come back. Half of them are duplicates anyway because of the first part of this post. 😲 Image result for tongue in cheek emoji

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
3 REPLIES 3
MeggieC
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi Amber, thanks for the feedback! Those are good call outs and suggestions.

The in-app Community setups are indeed duplicative when someone engages with your post three+ times, as you noted below. The notifications totals and alerts are features of the Community that we cannot currently change. 

I love both of these ideas, so do others! Both of these suggestions are Product Enhancement Ideas in the community platform, which have been submitted by others users. I've kudoed those submissions on your behalf!

AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

Is the Community Platform/Enhancement Ideas here in this community?

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
MeggieC
SAP Concur, Former Employee

It's a separate Community called Lithosphere. This is based on the Platform that this Community uses (Lithium). Think of this like giving feedback to Twitter, LinkedIn, or other online communities. 🙂