cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

Community - Mobile version

As with everything, I tend to mostly use the Community on my phone. I’m noticing that I can’t tag other members using the mobile version - only the full site. Am I doing something wrong or can you only tag from the full version?

Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY
1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @tjbmoreno,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I did some testing and see what you mean. The tagging feature still works in mobile; however, it is not auto populating like it does on the web version. I will see what we can do about this on our end. In the meantime, you will need to know the username of the person you are tagging and simply type out @username when on mobile. 

Hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @tjbmoreno,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I did some testing and see what you mean. The tagging feature still works in mobile; however, it is not auto populating like it does on the web version. I will see what we can do about this on our end. In the meantime, you will need to know the username of the person you are tagging and simply type out @username when on mobile. 

Hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

It's so weird this was mentioned yesterday and makes me glad I searched before posting. Although my post was a little different it fits in with this one.

People come up with complex/weird usernames and it's impossible to memorize them all. Can the tag feature include actual names so if I type in @terri or @rich it will find Terri Moreno or Richard Grigg? Hers is @tjbmoreno and his is a little easier @RichardG but tagging makes the online community world go round but besides @Josh most usernames are hard to remember. I've even seen it where just typing someone's real name will automatically show a list of possible people you're referring to. 🙏🙏🙏😁🤞🤞🤓

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

Yes! It does! Thanks @AshleyB

Terri Moreno
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

Looks like it’s auto-populating now! Thanks @AshleyB!

Terri Moreno