cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Published on ‎Feb 13, 2023 01:59 PM by Community Manager | Updated on ‎Feb 21, 2023 12:30 PM

This AMA has now closed and is locked to further comments. You can still ask your question in our Fusion Events Group forum though!

Please join us on Tuesday, February 21st at 11am Pacific time for our Fusion 2023 Ask Me Anything (AMA) to ask our Events team anything you want to know about attending Fusion. Whether you are a first time attendee or have attended other Fusions, this is your chance to ask the team who plans and organizes these tremendous events. 

If you are not free during this time, you can post your question prior to the AMA date. The Events team can then answer your question during the specified date and time. 

Note: No need to subscribe to this AMA like we have had you do before. By RSVPing, you are automatically subscribed. 

We look forward to seeing your questions. 

Featured Guests
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Labels (1)
Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Tue, Feb 21, 2023 11:00 AM PST
End:
Tue, Feb 21, 2023 12:00 PM PST
17 Replies
Sydnesue
Occasional Member - Level 3

What is the location for the final night event?

scoathy
Routine Member - Level 1

pretty sure it is Stampede Houston:
Boot-scootin, bourbon and beer drinkin' and mechanical bull ridin'! everyone can let their inner Urban Cowboy/girl out! LOL
https://www.stampedehouston.com/

suemily26
SAP Concur Employee

@Sydnesue The Final Night Party will be at Stampede Houston on Thursday, March 2 at 6-9pm! All night long you’ll have access to the Texas-sized dance floor, mechanical bull, axe throwing, pool and arcade games, karaoke, food and drinks and so much more. More event information, including the shuttle transportation schedule, food and drink menu, and entertainment options can be found in the event mobile app. Admission to the final night party is included in your Fusion pass, all guests must be 21+ to attend.

kparrott
New Member - Level 1

I will be taking the place of my colleague for the upcoming Houston conference & will need to access her previous schedule to update it for me. I have her registration number & I know she has reached out to have me added  as her replacement. What are my next steps. Thank you

Kim Parrott
suemily26
SAP Concur Employee

@kparrott Our registration team (concurfusion@sapevents.com) is the correct contact to manage the registration swap/replacement. We are excited to have you join us at Fusion! In regards to accessing her previous schedule (her personal agenda builder), unfortunately there is no method to "copy" her schedule into your personal schedule. However, here is a workaround: while she is still the active registrant, she should login to her agenda builder, and download all the sessions she had on her schedule. (Login to the agenda builder here and click the blue "DOWNLOAD" button). You could use that as a reference guide to add those sessions to your personal schedule.

DioneG
Occasional Member - Level 2

I added my dietary restrictions at registration.  What is the process for getting special meals?  Thanks!

suemily26
SAP Concur Employee

@DioneG  Thank you for putting in your special meal request ahead of time! During meal times in the meal hall, please look for a sign that says "Dietary Accommodations" area in the meal hall. Our staff will assist you there.

scoathy
Routine Member - Level 1

is there a link to the ask me anything event? I registered but did not receive a login link

KevinD
Community Manager

@scoathy this is it. 🙂 We call it an Event, but it is a place for people to post their questions as a comment and receive an answer from our awesome Events team. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

@scoathy Yes, absolutely. The recording will be available on-demand at the same link used to login to the Know Before You Go session:https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/4087163/9CEDE57BF99659663560AB76F27C2258

The recording is still processing, but should be available shortly!

LitaK

Since I won't be at the Final Night Party, would I be able to bring my personal belongings to the conference center to leave for the airport from there?

kwold
SAP Concur Employee

@LitaK Yes! We will have a coat and luggage check available at the Convention Center on Thursday from  7:30am - 3:00pm at the registration desk in Hall B3.

KC_JC

Hi all!  This will be my first-time attending Fusion.  Do you have any tips for first timers?

suemily26
SAP Concur Employee

@KC_JC We are excited to have you join Fusion for the first time! One tip is to download the event mobile app ("SAP Concur Events" for iOS and Android)--I can guarantee you'll refer to all throughout the event week! Browse the session listings and use the filters to narrow down sessions that might interest you, and make sure to "star" them to add them to your personal agenda in the app. You may also build your agenda in the online desktop mode (https://sessioncatalog.sapevents.com/go/agendabuilder.myagenda/?l=309&locale=en_US) if you prefer that. The online version & even app version sync together. And lastly, many of our sessions this year have a roundtable networking element weaved into the session, so I encourage you to network, discuss, and interact with your fellow peers. And of course, have fun! 🙂

mshah

Will there be shuttles from any of the other hotels to the convention center?

Crystal
Occasional Member - Level 2

They are offering shuttle service from LeMeridian, JW Marriott, and Magnolia hotels. If you have the app downloaded, it's located under Event Info and then Event Shuttles. 

kwold
SAP Concur Employee

HI @mshah : To and from the hotels and the George R. Brown Convention Center: All hotels within the Fusion hotel blocks are within walking distance to the George R. Brown Convention Center. However, we will be providing shuttle service from the LeMeridien, JW Marriot, and Magnolia Hotel due to the longer walking distance. Shuttle service will loop every 20-30 minutes from these three hotels to the George R Brown Convention Center, except from 12:00-1:00pm. Please see the event mobile app for more details.

To and from the George R. Brown Convention Center and the Final Night Party at Stampede: Shuttle service will be provided to the Final Night Party at Stampede. Departing shuttles will run from 5:30pm until 7:30pm from the Marriott Marquis Houston's bus loading area on Crawford Street to the Final Night Party at Stampede Houston. Returning shuttles will depart from the entrance of Stampede Houston starting at 8:30pm. Shuttles will run until the close of the event at 10:00pm. More details can be found in the event mobile app.