cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmrollo
New Member - Level 1

mobile app acting strange

I am having no issues with the laptop based app.  However the mobile app takes forever to log in, will not upload receipts and will not pull up any current expense report information.  I deleted the app, and reinstalled.  Restarted my cell phone several times.  Just does not work!  I am not having any connectivity issues with any of my other apps

4 REPLIES 4
VPennacino
Occasional Member - Level 1

Same issue...

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rmrollo and @VPennacino is the issue still persisting? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
VPennacino

Hi Kevin, it would be more clear if I can send to you a screen shot...how can I do it?

br

Valerio

VPennacino

Unfortunately yes...receipts stuck in uploading.

these receipts has been stuck for hours stating « analysis of the receipt » or  « processing ».

Then the list of the receipts in mobile apps is not aligned with web Concur application (on the PC). Only the ‘processing receipt’ is visible on Concur web.

I have tried to log off/log on, reinstall the app, using the app from another device, delete the uploading receipts (not possible from mobile!!): nothing worked.

I really appreciate if you can help me with this issue…it’s really difficult to do note expensive

best regards,