cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DCormier
Occasional Member - Level 2

Unlock Feature for Passwords instead of a reset

It would be extrememly helpful if Concur created an unlock feature for passwords vs always having to wait 24 hrs for the account to unlock or have an administrator manually change the employees password.

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I would agree and it seems odd that this does not already exist.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

Consider using Single Sign On (SSO).  This way, they don't need a separate password for Concur.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you had employees try using the Forgot Password link on the Sign in screen and have them select the option to receive an email with a link to reset their password?

In training our customers, I tell them about the possibility of locking their account and that after two attempts at logging in, use the Forgot Password link to avoid it being locked.

Maybe there are security issues with allowing an unlock. I'm guessing here, but seems like a plausible reason why there isnt' such a feature. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kirstin_rintoul
Occasional Member - Level 2

I also can't believe that admin don't have this function!  We are about to go live and have encountered this issue with an account that has been set up to use for our video production.  We now have to delay - this should be a standard piece of functionality that Admin are able to override the lockout.