cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nickde
Occasional Member - Level 2

Unable to edit Expense Report in the mobile app

I have a user who is unable to edit any expense report on his mobile app once the report has been created.  They are able to edit the report on their computer and are able to edit the report when creating the it but once they have exited the report they are then unable to click on it from the mobile app to get back in to make any additions or changes.

Additional Note.  When the user attempts to edit an existing expense report it completely freezes the app forcing them to close it and when they go back into the app they have to go through the 2 factor authentication.

1 Solution
Solution
Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi all!

Our R&D team is currently working on a fix which will be provided in the Concur app version 10.14, yet to be released.

For now we have a temporary work around while R&D fix the issue. Sharing the steps as below for reference:
 1) Log in to the app but refrain from opening any reports.
 2) Tap on your initials which can be seen in the upper right-hand corner (iOS).
 3) Proceed to 'Settings'.
 4) Tap on the 'ExpenseIt' toggle to disable

Please let me know about the results!

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @Nickde 

A bit difficult to provide guidance without having specifics on the device that user is using and the Concur mobile app version.

My suggestion would be to look at the documentation provided for iPad/ iPhone and Android to see if the device meets the minimum criteria for the app to work.

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/MobileDocs/_MOBdoc_CCC.htm

In general such topics impact all users. So an isolated user's topic is likely related to their phone. Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nickde

Hello @rohanpatil,

Thank you for the prompt response.  The user has just received a new phone, this is when the issue started, the phone is an iPhone 13, exactly the same as mine so not a compatibility issue, the version the user is running is 10.13.1.2408050708.

Nick

Jkas_per
Occasional Member - Level 1

Same issue IPhone 14 Pro Max. 
app gets greyed out and freezes when going into expense of report. 
Removing and reinstalling app didn’t help, clearing cache, updating the phone etc, problem persists

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Nickde @Jkas_per @rohanpatil This is a known issue . Our development team is currently fixing on this issue and hot fix App version will potentially be released in Apple Store before end of this week.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Nickde

Hi @TRI , thank you for the response in this topic.  Is there somewhere that we can have access to where we can track the progress of this development?  It would be good to know when to advise the user to download the update.

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Nickde the only way you can track is if you have a case open with Concur Support who will then attach your case to the open CRMC and provide updates in the case.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
abustamante
New Member - Level 2

Hello, 

@TriciaW I am having the same issue. The version that the user has is 10.13.2.2408120708. Are there any updates on this? 

Nickde

Just to add, I noticed a new update to the mobile app this morning, after installation the issue still remains

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nickde did you try rebooting your device? If not, can you try that and let me know if the issue still remains. That way I can report back to our mobile team.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Nickde

Hi @KevinD , after a reboot of the phone this issue is still remaining, it would seem that the latest update has not resolved this issue.

Thank you for looking into this.

Nick

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nickde I've just let our mobile team know. Have you submitted the issue to Concur Support?

Thank you,
Kevin
Nickde

@KevinD , thank you for raising this.  No I have not submitted anything to Concur yet.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nickde we have had some reports of people still experiencing the issue and our R&D team is aware and working on it.

Thank you,
Kevin
dsass249

Hi Kevin,

I am experiencing the same issue with my iphone 13. Do you have any update on this issue?

I deleted the app, I rebooted my mobile phone, nothing seems to work.

Kind regards,

Dan

kristy1023

Hello,  Is there any update on the Fix for the App? I still have the same issue with the APP freezing when i try to edit a report.

Solution
Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi all!

Our R&D team is currently working on a fix which will be provided in the Concur app version 10.14, yet to be released.

For now we have a temporary work around while R&D fix the issue. Sharing the steps as below for reference:
 1) Log in to the app but refrain from opening any reports.
 2) Tap on your initials which can be seen in the upper right-hand corner (iOS).
 3) Proceed to 'Settings'.
 4) Tap on the 'ExpenseIt' toggle to disable

Please let me know about the results!

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

kristy1023

Thank you, this work around has worked for me. 

dsass249

Hi Nickde, Thank you that works.