cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sph
Occasional Member - Level 2

Issue : Mobile app open internet window

Hello everyone. I have a huge issue with the mobile app. I installed it (tried 3 times to uninstall reinstall), and when i open it, instead of asking me to login, it open the internet browser and ask me to connect here, without any effect on the app. It makes the app useless and unusable. Does any one has a solution to it, ever encountered this issue ? 
Thank you very much ! 

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@sph Hi!  I personally have not had this issue, and maybe someone else that has will post too.  Here are FAQ's for Mobile, and might be helpful for this situation.  Are you using an Apple or Android? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sph

@MelanieT Thank you for your answer. 

I tried to look upon the mobile FAQ but i didn't find any subject similar to my issue. 
So, just to try to be as clear as possible, here is the issue. I've downloaded the app. Then i open the app. The main screen is charging for the welcoming/Sign in page. But instead of staying on the app and display the sign in screen, it opens the internet browser. And everytime i try to come back to the app, it opens a new internet browser page. 

Here is my configuration : Android 13 TKQ1.221114.001. My phone is a Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 with a MIUI version Global 14.0.5 .
Please tell me if i should ask for specific support instead of using this community forum. 
Thank you again for your help. 

sph

@MelanieT Hello.

Did you received the reply i posted ? It does not appear... 

sph

This issue has disappeared and my app works well. 

I don't know why thought... So this discussion can be close ! (i don't know how to put it to "solved" status...) 
Thank you ! 

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@sph I am able to see all of your replies.  You do not need to do anything as far as this conversation.  I am so glad this is now resolved!! Have a wonderful week ahead.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.