cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klamb
New Member - Level 1

Company Billed Statements (CBS)

I'm curious if anyone has implemented CBS and want to share their experience?  We just kicked off our project earlier this month.

14 REPLIES 14
slangdon
New Member - Level 1

We just implemented it.  Feel free to contact me if you want.

melissag
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi All,

We’re excited to announce a new Early Adopter Care (EAC) program opportunity open for registration for NextGen UI for Company Bill Statements.

(If you haven’t yet seen our What's New in Product announcement of our new Beta Testing and EAC programs, please click here.)

About the Program

Company Bill Statements is being updated with a new look and feel as a supported component of NextGen UI for Concur Expense. With the transition to NextGen UI, the purchasing card owner gains visibility and clarity on the tasks to be performed. Participation in the EAC offers the ability for you to capitalize early on new features, get expert advice, and encourages you to provide feedback directly to our product team.

Get Started Today

For more information, please visit the NextGen UI for Company Bill Statements program opportunity posted on the Customer Influence website.

If you haven’t yet visited the Influence website, you will be taken through a quick setup page. View or download the SAP Concur Solutions Customer Influence document for more information and step-by-step instructions on how to set up automatic notifications of new program opportunities

JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

This is very exciting news!

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
jasong1989
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi, I would love to connect, we are in the process of just getting into what the implementation of Concur CB statements entails.  

JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

We have implemented CBS and our only issue is that we had to take users that were using the New UI for expense back to the previous version as CBS is not fully compatible with the new UI. 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
mhales1

This is good to know has that been corrected or is this still the case? we have not gone live yet and would like to mention it to my PM. Thank you for the information!

melissag
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello! My apologies for the late reply- I believe the registration period is closed. Were you interested in applying for the program?

Thank you!

Melissa

barba
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Thank you for your response. I will withdraw.  I am part of the Federal Civilian team of the ic Sector. Our customers do not have access. I  was curious about the product and conversations. Not an urgent need. Thank you and stay safe and healthy!

DDell
Occasional Member - Level 1

We implemented them in 2018 and actually use them for two different types of cards. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

lsimpson
Occasional Member - Level 3

We've been using CBS module for several years now and it's proven a great time-saver as well as improved our audit process.

knaimoli

I implemented them at a previous company and am currently using them at another company now. 

Thank you.
Kate Naimoli
tvarner
Super User
Super User

We implemented CBS in 2014. We have had great success.

Arntzie
Routine Member - Level 2

I'd love to have a discussion as well about CBS.  We are considering implementing and I'd like to learn more from an actual user.  Is anyone using Amex and willing to chat?

Angela

KayPellack
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello - We have a US program in Concur that's been live for a couple years now, and we just implemented a program for Canada and one in the UK earlier this year. Feel free to contact me with questions. Thanks and good luck.