cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elke_Rehberg
Occasional Member - Level 2

Bring your own device - Android - Can not access Mobile App

Dear all,

our MDM Administrator is struggeling to support employees when they use their own Android Mobile Phone (BYOD) with Work Profile enrolled. They have issues within Intunes. These associates can not use the Concur Mobile App.

Has anyone else ever had that issue and maybe solved it ? Or do you have any ventures that can?

Best regards

Elke Rehberg

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Elke_Rehberg is the mobile app not downloading?  Are they able to download but the app will not launch or does it launch, but they cannot get signed in? I'll need more details so that I can try and get some help.

Also, what exactly is intunes?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Elke_Rehberg
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, I am not the expert for this, it is another Team, but they do not have access to Concur Community. Would it be possible that you go in contact via E-Mail with Aaron Vess,  (Workplace Technology Services Senior Analyst Global Workplace Technology Operations). You can reach Aaron via this E-Mail-Address: aaron_vess@goodyear.com  

Many thanks
Elke Rehberg