cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 3

Using Cognos - where do I find the field to show a travel e-receipt/itinerary affixed?

I'm looking at receipts required vs receipts received as well as "has affadavit" - I want to identify total transactions requiring a receipt (so that wouldn't include mileage) .

For example I have Airfare requiring receipt, no receipt received, no affidavit so I want to show there is an e-receipt/itinerary attached, but if I pull anything under Receipt information it doesn't work. 

Help?

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmakai could you go back to the area of the data warehouse and take a screenshot of the folder you used to pull the receipt data items, please? There are a couple of areas to pull receipt data, so I want to check to see where you pulled the data from. Thank you.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 3

I pulled most of it from the entry information:

cmakai_0-1721931240500.pngcmakai_1-1721931261219.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmakai One thing I would suggest is not having Receipt Image Required pulling from Report Header. If there is a Receipt Image Required data item in the Entry Information folder, I would use that.

Also, what is the name of the report and is it in your My Content folder?

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 3

It's called Receipts required vs Receipts received and yes it's in My content folder.  It's been busy so I've not circled back to it, but I definitely need to be able to see how to identify either e-receipts or smart data.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmakai I ran the report and I see what you are saying. The E-Receipt data items do not seem to be linked to anything. I'm not sure what is causing that. It appears the E-Receipt data isn't feeding from Concur Expense.

Thank you,
Kevin
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 3

Any ideas? I'm pretty sure we have other receipt based reporting (I'll have to look for it) that's got to include that...

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmakai I'm stumped. You might want to submit a help ticket to Concur Support and see if they can provide any insight.

Thank you,
Kevin