Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

Booking isn't available with the Travel module from mobile

Hello,

In the new version of the mobile application, a "+" button has appeared in the travel section. But when I press the button below a blank screen appears that only allows you to cancel.  It's happening on both iOS and Android device.

Why can't we book travel from mobile?

My enterprise has the 3 SAP Concur modules: REQUEST, TRAVEL & EXPENSES.

Thanks for advance,

Josep

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cjmarimo Hello!  I am sorry for the issues you are running into with the Mobile App.  I see you actually created a Support Case and they provided this:   At this point of time, booking a trip in Concur Travel from mobile devices is not supported when you have Concur Request module enabled.  

Let us know if you have more questions!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cjmarimo Hello!  I am sorry for the issues you are running into with the Mobile App.  I see you actually created a Support Case and they provided this:   At this point of time, booking a trip in Concur Travel from mobile devices is not supported when you have Concur Request module enabled.  

Let us know if you have more questions!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.