cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Enhancements to ExpenseIt You Need to Know About

3 0 1,263

Interested in learning about the latest enhancements to ExpenseIt? Discover the newest updates and give them a try during your next business trip.

ExpenseIt on the web

Great news for ExpenseIt enthusiasts! Besides capturing and submitting receipts through the SAP Concur mobile app, or emailing them to receipts@concur.com or receipts@expenseit.com, you can now use ExpenseIt in SAP Concur solutions on the web. The next time you create an expense report from your desktop, simply drag and drop your receipts into the Available Expenses section in Concur Expense. ExpenseIt will then work its magic to itemize, categorize, and create an expense entry for you.

Generative AI enhanced hotel folio itemizations

ExpenseIt has incorporated generative AI to automatically itemize hotel folio expenses. This enhancement not only improves the accuracy of itemizations but also saves your users precious time. In fact, ExpenseIt can process hotel itemizations in less than 30 seconds. For your next hotel stay, put it to the test by sending your hotel folio to receipts@concur.com or upload it directly into Concur Expense! Learn more about how it works here

About This Author
hbazlen
I am a Senior Product Marketing Manager at SAP Concur and have worked here since 2015. While I live in San Francisco, I support solutions globally, including Concur Expense, ExpenseIt, Concur Request, and the SAP Concur Mobile.