cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Fusion Forum - SAP Concur Community

Fusion_Virtual_Forum_Banner_750x150.jpg

Hello! My name is Ashley Bragg and I am the Community Manager for Digital Marketing here at SAP Concur. My focus is on creating, supporting, and promoting digital spaces where customer insights are shared, and connections are made. Some of you may recognize my face from the Community already. The best part of my job is getting to facilitate growth and learnings for our customers.

Our objectives and goals for the SAP Concur Community are to help cultivate this active and engaged community of customers, who learn from each other and us as well. This site is designed to help you connect, share, and engage, as well as access valuable information, assets, and support services to enhance your best in class businesses.

We continue to update the site on a weekly basis. You may have noticed some of our more recent changes:

• SAP Business Exchange name changed back to SAP Concur Community
  • Simplified navigation and better search
  • An updated homepage experience
  • Subscription email digests

All these updates have been a direct result of your feedback! We're committed to continuing to improve our community site and would love to hear your feedback.

Anything you want to tell us or suggest? Post your comments, questions, and insights by clicking the “Reply” button below. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
1 REPLY 1
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Thank you all for joining us today for the Fusion Forum!

If you didn't get a chance to share your thoughts with us during the live event you are always welcome to follow up with your feedback on our Community Suggestions forum. We look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great weekend!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.