cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm going to Fusion kwold
I'm going to Fusion

Event Concluded: Fusion Q&A, Ask us Anything!

Thank you for everyone who reached out to us with questions! We hope we were able to help you plan for the event in March. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time, we're here to help!

We'll see you in Orlando!

Thank you!

Kalena Wold

SAP Concur - Senior Event Manager

23 Replies
I'm going to Fusion

Re: NOW LIVE: Fusion Q&A, Ask us Anything!

Let's start this off with some fun! What ride are you most excited for at Universal Studios? 

–Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey

–Flight of the Hippogriff

–Jurassic Park River Adventure

–Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure

I'm going to Fusion zprebeck
I'm going to Fusion

I am a first time attendee and had a couple questions.

• I signed up for the reporting workshop on March 9, but also noticed that is the same day as the Financial Services Forum. It looks like the two overlap - is it possible to attend portions of each? Similarly, the reporting sessions end at 5:30PM and I would be interested in attending the Fusion 101 at 5:00PM. Is that possible? Any recomendations on what to do?
  • When is the schedule builder available?

Looking forward to attending!

Thanks,
Zach

I'm going to Fusion kullmannc
I'm going to Fusion

Hi!

Will we be able to quickly identify people in similar fields who use Concur (i.e. will all Gov't Contractors have a certain color laynard or something)?

Do we reserve a seat for the sessions we're interested in? If so, while we're there, if we find we want to attend a different session than what we reserved, how easy is it to attend that different session?

Do you find alot of the attendees stay at the conference location?

Thanks in advance! 

Chrissy

0 Kudos
I'm going to Fusion Sydnesue
I'm going to Fusion

I like your suggestion about the "color coding" to find people in the same industry!  

Last year sessions were first come/first served so suggest getting to the room you want to be in and grabbing a seat before going for refreshments.

I'm going to Fusion rwingerd
I'm going to Fusion

I am signed up for Monday's pre-conference reporting sessions and will be staying at a conference hotel.  Will the shuttle from the conference hotels be running on Monday for the pre-conference sessions?

I'm going to Fusion

@zprebeck  Thank you for asking your questions!

• The Monday schedule is very busy. You can certainly attend the portions of the workshops and meetings that are most relevant to you. However, the workshop does have the $99 fee and that cannot be reduced if you only attend one session. I would suggest looking at the workshops you signed up for and selecting the one most relevant. Depending on the session you select, you may then be able to make it to the Fusion 101 session!
  • The agenda builder will be live the week of February 12!
Highlighted
I'm going to Fusion

@kullmannc  Thank you for your questions!

• There are a few ways that you can identify and connect with others from your industry:
    • There will be dedicated sessions (search by "Government Contracting" as a keyword in the session catalog)
    • We will have colored pins that you can use to self-identify and find others in your industry
    • You will be able to search by role and industry in the mobile app for other attendees and direct message them to meet up
    • There will be scheduled meet ups for various industries at the event - check out the daily schedule at the Engagement Zone onsite to see meet up times
  • Adding a session to your schedule does not guarantee a seat, sessions are first come, first served. However, you can move about sessions as you wish if you find the one you are in does not meet your needs.
  • We will have many attendees staying at the Marriott World Center Orlando (more than half) and there are lots of opportunities to connect outside the conference itself (at restaurants, by the pool, etc.). 

We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!

I'm going to Fusion

@rwingerd The conference shuttle will be posted on the website soon. There will be one pick up on Monday, March 9 that runs to the Marriott World Center Orlando at 12:00pm and one return shuttle that will depart the Marriott World Center Orlando at 6:00pm.

*schedule subject to change

I'm going to Fusion

@Sydnesue Thank you for popping in today! We'd love to hear more about your experience at Fusion!

0 Kudos