cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super1dan
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Fusion Forum - Preferred Care

Hey everyone!  My name is Dan Milgrom, and I am VP of Service Delivery at SAP Concur.  I’ve been with Concur for 14 years, in a variety of Services roles (but I started out in Finance). Today I’m coming to you live from my home in Seattle – where my Kindergartener Asher is literally bouncing off the walls.  I wonder how many of you are trying to work with kids jumping around in the background J

I’m here to answer questions or talk about Preferred Care, but I can also answer some high-level questions about dinosaurs, and I know a pretty spectacular amount of dad-jokes if you need your day lightened (don’t we all right now?)..

Right now Preferred Care is only available to our largest clients, but based on the feedback we’ve received on the service since we launched at the end of 2017, we’re hard at work building a similar service for other clients too.

Preferred Care from SAP Concur is our premium support offering covering all core SAP Concur services:  Travel, Expense and Invoice.   Preferred Care is aligned across SAP to premium support subscriptions for SAP products – it’s called Preferred Success in some areas of the business as well. 

Preferred Care is a proactive support engagement, where we customize our support engagement with you to the unique needs and objectives of your business.  It includes an annual interactive site workshop where we evaluate your configuration and business processes to industry benchmarks, as well as how well the configuration is aligned to your business objectives. 

Other aspects of the Preferred Care Service include:

• Preferred Care Manager:  An accountable Services leader who manages all Concur services and support engagement, reports on results, and tracks services progress
  • Tailored release support: Preferred Care Manager support available 24x7
  • Proactive job monitoring:  Overnight job monitoring, proactively monitoring for status and consulting on optimization opportunities to improve performance
  • Enhanced SLAs for Support:  See SAP Support policy for Cloud
  • Global, Regional Support:  Named time zone appropriate contacts for each key region of your business.

Have any questions or want to share dad (or mom) jokes?  I’m here and look forward to hearing from you!

0 REPLIES 0