cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

What do you wish there was more of at SAP Concur Fusion Exchange?

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
3 REPLIES 3
PDENS
Occasional Member - Level 3

We just need to have more Concur Fusion Exchanges. There isn't one in Houston this year (2018)- an epic diappointment 😞 

Pre

Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Hey @AshleyB,

Just saw this topic, but I did attend the FX in Chicago two weeks ago, and I do have a suggestion!

It would be great to have a room (maybe in conjunction with the Knowledge Desk) where there are bunch of sandbox systems that can showcase features or products in a live setting. I think I saw something like this showcasing Budget, but I didn't check it out, so I'm not sure. But having a place where we could actually see things like Concur Detect, Budget, Hipmunk, etc. in action would go a long way to show the value of such things.

For instance, there could be a Concur Detect demo (or a few of them) where someone like me could bring a receipt of my own, have the 'tour guide' upload it to the sandbox, and see if Detect will catch issues (duplicates, out-of-policy instances, etc.). This might require a lot of Concur staff being available to operate these sandboxes for the attendees, but I, for one, would love the opportunity to see some things like this in action.

Just a thought 🙂

Josh
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Josh,

I am glad you were able to make it out to SAP Concur FX Chicago! That is an excellent suggestion. We are all about giving our customers a well rounded experience and demos sound like a fun addition. Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.