cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecohen1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Virtual Networking

Just curious about virtual networking during the Concur fusion exchange next week?? Would like to connect with fellow Concur admins. 

6 REPLIES 6
cpolifka1
Routine Member - Level 2

I am interested to also connect with fellow Concur admins. 

Just wondering if there Is a way to do this during Concur fusion?

JClery
Occasional Member - Level 2

I am also interested in the same. 

vskuda
Occasional Member - Level 3

It would be fantastic if we could network during Fusion, just like we do when able to go in person.

kwold
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@vskuda @ecohen1 @cpolifka1 @JClery 

Thank you all for your participation! We do have some ways to network during next week's event:

• Return to the community here to interact and comment or share on specific topics shared during the days event
  • Particpate in the group chat that will be availabe in every session (except for the keynote) during the live event! You'll access the "Chat with Peers" option when you're in the session
  • Share or post on social media using the event hashtag, #SAPConcurFX!

But we also want to hear from you! How do you want to network and what do you want to be able to learn/ask of your peers?

jwild
Routine Member - Level 1

I find it very helpful to have a Q&A session at the end of a presentation. Also, my organization has used Slido, which allows users to pose questions and other users can upvote the most relevant ones. 

kwold
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jwild  Absolutely!

Most sessions will include a Q&A.  If your question isn't answered OR the session runs long, you can join the Ask the Experts sessions. These are live sessiosn where they will be taking Q&A live via chat. Check out the agenda for scheduling. Additionally, you can visit the Knowledge Desk where you can interact 1:1 with a SAP Concur expert via chat as well.  You can also use the "Chat with Peers" module in any breakout session to chat with your peers and other SAP Concur SMEs.  We hope you enjoy the virtual event tomorrow!