cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SRatchford
Occasional Member - Level 2

Gender Option

Hi All,

Our HR team has added a third gender to our HR systems.  When a traveler selects the newly added identity, an Expense profile is created, however, the profile in travel comes back with an error.  I am assuming this is because the ticket must be issued with the birth gender.  Has this been address, or is there a plan to update the gender identity options on the travel side?

5 REPLIES 5
jwild
Routine Member - Level 1

Concur previously told us they won't implement this change until the travel booking systems require it. We also think it's an issue that needs to be addressed soon. 

I suggest you review and vote on solution suggestion SS-0000026280, "Gender Field." 

SRatchford
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you for the information!

JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I will also go vote on that solution, thanks. Since many airlines (American snip below) are now allowing more choices, the same should be for the booking tool. 

JessicaL_0-1631553367497.png

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
todda
Occasional Member - Level 1

This discussion is almost 2 years old. We can still only choose binary gender options in Concur. When will this be implemented? 

Ringers_darters
New Member - Level 1

Bumping this thread because now it actually has almost been 2 years. A company with a market cap of over 160 billion and can’t figure out how to include other, legally recognizable, gender options?? 

Now i’m forced to use a system where neither of the options are correct because neither option will match what is actually on my government ID.