cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
About the Author
I joined SAP Concur in November of 2008. I started out in the Learning Services department providing end-user training for Concur Travel and Expense. I was involved with training site administrators on some of the most common configuration options they deal with on a daily basis. In addition to SAP Concur specific products, I also provided training on Cognos reporting. I joined the Digital Marketing team on May 1st, 2021. I was recruited to this team because of my SAP Concur product knowledge and ability to answer questions and troubleshoot the most common issues posted on the SAP Concur Community. I am married with one fur baby; Gigi. When not working I enjoy traveling, trying new restaurants, playing Pickleball (Google it) and golf. Follow me here on the Community and on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-dorsey-9065aa2)

Leverage Pop-Up Login Messages

MitchellW
3 16 5,438

Use pop-up login message to communicate important events, policy changes and directives (ie. Travel restrictions related to COVID) to your entire audience of Concur users.

16 Comments
bcdowling
Occasional Member - Level 1

Please provide detailed instructions on how to use this functionality. 

Thanks,

Beverly

@KevinD 

mcoulton
Occasional Member - Level 2

Please provide details on how this can be done in Concur.

leela2516
Super User
Super User

@MitchellW  - I echo the others. How is this done? Does detailed technical documentation exist on how to do this?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all. The Login Pop-up Message can be set up by following the screenshots below. For other in product messages, you can use the Custom Text tab to see all the options you have. 

KevinD_3-1647533006318.png

KevinD_1-1647532970699.png

KevinD_2-1647532985601.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

One caveat to the pop-up message is that it can only be turned on if you are using Concur Travel. Expense only customers will not have this option.

leela2516
Super User
Super User

@KevinD  - Are there any plans to add this to the Expense toolkit? This would be beneficial for us as we only have a handful of countries out of 26, that have access to our Concur Travel. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leela2516 honestly, I have no idea. Also, it has been this way for as long as I have been here at SAP Concur, so my guess is that it isn't on the roadmap to add to Expense only users. 

joshhorton
Occasional Member - Level 3

Is there a way to get the login warning to work on the mobile app? It works great for the browser version. 

YIsaacs

That would be a great feature!

Patrizia-M

How to add a web link to the warning message?

YIsaacs

Hi - I enter all  my messaging in HTML and there is a format to add a link.  I'm sure you can Goggle for the format, but like this.

<a href="http://"Internet URL goes here" target="_blank">Text to use for the URL link</a>

Only need the target info if you want the URL to open in a new tab.

Hope that helps.

Yvette

LarryGreenblatt
Super User
Super User

I agree that this should be expanded to Concur Expense. What is the reason that Concur won't do this? Expense is what the majority of employees use. Thank you

mcoulton
Occasional Member - Level 2

I agree - it's a long overdue feature for expense.  I'd also like to see some sort of carousel for messaging in expense.  Think that would be a great feature and benefit to users.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mcoulton improvement requests can be submitted by going here: http://influence.sap.com/

kerrymarino

Following up on this - Are there any plans on the roadmap to have the Login Warning pop up work on the mobile app? Our customers love it for the browser version. Thx.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kerrymarino I reached out to the mobile team. They weren't sure what I was referring to, so I sent them an example. I'll see what they say, but my guess is they aren't planning to have this.