cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leverage Pop-Up Login Messages

MitchellW
2 9 1,406

Use pop-up login message to communicate important events, policy changes and directives (ie. Travel restrictions related to COVID) to your entire audience of Concur users.

9 Comments
bcdowling
Occasional Member - Level 1

Please provide detailed instructions on how to use this functionality. 

Thanks,

Beverly

@KevinD 

mcoulton
Occasional Member - Level 2

Please provide details on how this can be done in Concur.

leela2516
Routine Member - Level 2

@MitchellW  - I echo the others. How is this done? Does detailed technical documentation exist on how to do this?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all. The Login Pop-up Message can be set up by following the screenshots below. For other in product messages, you can use the Custom Text tab to see all the options you have. 

KevinD_3-1647533006318.png

KevinD_1-1647532970699.png

KevinD_2-1647532985601.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

One caveat to the pop-up message is that it can only be turned on if you are using Concur Travel. Expense only customers will not have this option.

leela2516
Routine Member - Level 2

@KevinD  - Are there any plans to add this to the Expense toolkit? This would be beneficial for us as we only have a handful of countries out of 26, that have access to our Concur Travel. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leela2516 honestly, I have no idea. Also, it has been this way for as long as I have been here at SAP Concur, so my guess is that it isn't on the roadmap to add to Expense only users. 

joshhorton
Occasional Member - Level 3

Is there a way to get the login warning to work on the mobile app? It works great for the browser version. 

YIsaacs
Occasional Member - Level 3

That would be a great feature!