cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Setup and Run Burst Reports (Cognos 11)

2 0 2,485

Run a report once, and send specific subset of data to many.

Using bursting can save you and your team hours of time by running a report once and then dividing the results for recipients who each view a subset of data based on criteria you give it. For example, salespeople in different regions each need a report showing the sales target for their country or region. You use burst reports to send each salesperson only the information they need.

This how-to guide will walk you through how to setup and run burst reports in Cognos 11. If you find it helpful or have feedback (or questions), please let us know in the comments below! Visit the Reporting Hub for additional resources like guides, demo videos, and quick tips.

About This Author
Camilla10
I help elevate the voices and success stories of our amazing customers here at SAP Concur through storytelling, case studies, testimonials, and other forms of content. When I'm not publishing new content here on SAP Concur Community, you can probably find me playing board games (like Splendor) or exploring my home city of Spokane, Washington.