cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intelligence Powered by Cognos 11 Training Sessions Now Available!

Camilla10
2 11 5,775

Feeling like you could brush up on Business Intelligence powered by Cognos 11? Read on to learn more about upcoming instructor-led sessions in 2024.

Our reporting experts will take you through the Report tool, teaching you basic and semi-advanced skills to help you make the most of your data. We will have two topics available:

Topic 1: Query Studio

Course Description:

The Concur Intelligence Query Studio course is a one-day, two-hour webinar. The first hour includes instructor-led training and the second hour is blocked for you to digest and review the skills that were presented in the session. During this session, we will review the Query Studio tool by utilizing most of the features available in the tool to build a few basic reports. After completing this session, you will walk away with the ability to:

• Navigate the Cognos home screen and launch Query Studio.
  • Find data within the Concur Data Warehouse.
  • Edit, format, and run reports.
  • Filter, prompt, group and create calculations.
  • Create a list report, a group list report, cross tab report and a chart report.

Topic 2: Report

Course Description: The Concur Intelligence Report course is a one-day, three-hour webinar. The first two hours will be instructor-led training and the remaining time is blocked for you to digest and review the skills that were presented in the session. During the session you will learn basic and semi-advanced skills in the Report tool. We will do this by building a report together from scratch. After the session, you will walk away with a completed report and the skills needed to be able to:

• Navigate the Report tool.
  • Find data within the Concur Data Warehouse.
  • Create queries, filters, calculations, and prompts.
  • Join two data tables.
  • Union two data tables.
  • Formatting a report page.
  • Build a cross tab and chart report.
  • Schedule reports.

NOTE: Before attending this course, we ask that you watch the prerequisite videos that can be found above the registration link on this page.

UPCOMING SESSIONS:

DATE DESCRIPTION REGISTRATION LINK LANGUAGE REGISTRATION CLOSES
Query Studio - (North America/Caribbean) 12:00pm Eastern - Free 1-day Live Webinar - Portuguese (Brazil)
Report - (North America/Caribbean) 12:00pm Eastern - Free 1-day Live Webinar - Portuguese (Brazil)
Query Studio - (North America/Caribbean) 12:00pm Eastern - Free 1-day Live Webinar - Spanish (Latin America)
Report - North America/Caribbean) 12:00pm Eastern - Free 1-day Live Webinar - Spanish (Latin America)
Query Studio - (US/EMEA) 8:00am Pacific / 11:00am Eastern / 4:00pm London - Free 1-day Live Webinar (1.5hr Session) - English (US)
Report - (US/EMEA) 8:00am Pacific / 11:00am Eastern / 4:00pm London - Free 1-day Live Webinar (2 - Hour Session) - English (US)
Query Studio - (APAC) 9am GMT+8 (Manila/Singapore) - Free 1-day Live Webinar (2 - Hour Session) - English (US)
Report -(APAC) 9am GMT+8 (Manila/Singapore) - Free 1-day Live Webinar (3 - Hour Session) - English (US)

11 Comments
J-Kap
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello, 

I have just come back from a year long maternity leave and the cognos system have been upgraded to version 11. The interface looks completely different and I would need training. Are there any up coming dates for training that I can attend. I am based in the UK. 

Many thanks 

Joy 

Camilla10
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @J-Kap  - first of all, welcome back! Thank you for reaching out about this. There are 2 instructor-led training sessions coming up in April at 4pm London time. April 10th is a 2-hour session on Query Studio and April 11th is a 3-hour session on Intelligence Report. Registration links and course descriptions can be found at the bottom of this page here: CNQR - Reporting - Cognos- 11 - English (US) | SAP Concur Training.

RMarshall1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello, 

I've missed the April training sessions and wandered if you were planning on hosting more of these? I'm fairly new to my role in Concur and know I could be getting more out of the reporting feature.

Thank you

Becca

Camilla10
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi Becca @RMarshall1 - thank you for reaching out, we have upcoming sessions available through June, and even more sessions will be hosted this summer and posted in the upcoming weeks. I've updated the chart in this post to reflect the latest sessions but you can also find them on this site, and register here: CNQR - Reporting - Cognos- 11 - English (US) | SAP Concur Training

RMarshall1

Thank you very much, I'll have a look at the upcoming sessions 😊

TammyK
Super User
Super User

The May 9th Concur Intelligence Reports Course was one of the best I have attended so far. Thank you.

Camilla10
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@TammyK that's great to hear, thanks so much for sharing this feedback with us!

rg1989
Occasional Member - Level 2

Has the schedule for 2024 been posted for Business Intelligence sessions?

Camilla10
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @rg1989 - we have 2 sessions scheduled for early January at the moment and are working on getting more scheduled soon. I've just updated this post with the dates and you can also find them on the page here - CNQR - Reporting - Cognos- 11 - English (US) | SAP Concur Training, along with the registration links.

OSiddiqui

Hi.  I'm located in Washington DC. Any upcoming Query Studio and Report courses schedule in February/March 2024?   Thanks.

Camilla10
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @OSiddiqui, thanks for reaching out. Yes, we have courses coming up in February for Eastern time zone. The post has just been updated to reflect the days/times and I've noted below what is available in English and conveniently available during EST hours. All future sessions can also be found on the SAP Concur reporting training page here.

Query Studio - (US/EMEA) 8:00am Pacific / 11:00am Eastern / 4:00pm London - Free 1-day Live Webinar (90 Minute Session) - English (US)
US/EMEA) 8:00am Pacific / 11:00am Eastern / 4:00pm London - Free 1-day Live Webinar (2 - Hour Session) - English (US)
About This Author