cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robe86
Occasional Member - Level 1

password reset link

HI,

i forgot my password so I can't use the concur app right now. 

I tried the "password forgotten?" button and an email should be sent to my account, but no email was sent. I did this 10 times, but nothing happens...

How can I reset my password?

Please help me to reset my password/account...

Regards,

Robert

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@robe86 So, the best option for you is to reach out to your company's SAP Concur Site Administrator. They can go in and set you up a new temporary password. Then, login to the SAP Concur desktop version with this temp password. The system will either prompt you to change the password or you can go to Profile>Profile Settings>Other Settings to access the Change Password screen to create the new password. 

This should work for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@robe86 So, the best option for you is to reach out to your company's SAP Concur Site Administrator. They can go in and set you up a new temporary password. Then, login to the SAP Concur desktop version with this temp password. The system will either prompt you to change the password or you can go to Profile>Profile Settings>Other Settings to access the Change Password screen to create the new password. 

This should work for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
robe86

Thank you, issue is resolved... Smiley Happy

mmrcur

Good morning,

How does one contact/find their SAP Concur Site Administrator?

mmrcur

Good morning,

How do we contact/find out who is our SAP Concur POC? I'm working out of DPH1.

Thank you.

Aprevatte11

I need help with this, I don't know who my administrator is for Amazon

JackieL

@KevinD How does the Admin set up the temporary password for a user? Do you go under user accounts? Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JackieL Yes, if you want to set up a temporary password for someone who has forgotten their password, you can do it under User Accounts. If you want to set one up for a brand new user you can do it there also or set it up on the user import file. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey