cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jammie71
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP concur is no longer assigned to you

Why do I keep getting this notification on my IPhone, I had connected my work iPhone to my personal one but the separated them and created a new account for my work phone. Ever since I keep getting the above error message coming up on my phone. Even installed and deleted the App twice and it’s still happening!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jammie71 Okay, let me see if I understand...you have two phones and have the SAP Concur mobile app installed on both phones, correct? Then you said that your company created a second SAP Concur profile for you to use on your work phone. Is that correct? 

If I understood you correctly, you didn't need to have a second account created to use on your work phone. You could have the app installed on both phones and just use the one account you have to access the app. Meaning, you don't need separate login information just because you are using a different device. 

Also, could you clarify what you mean by, "I had connected my work iPhone to my personal". How did you connect the two? 

I'll await your reply. In the meantime, I can post your issue internally to see if I can get an answer to the message you are receiving. I've not come across the message before.

Lastly, any chance you can screenshot the message you are receiving and post it here? That could help our mobile team. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jammie71 were you ever able to get logged into the SAP Concur mobile app before getting the second account? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jammie71
Occasional Member - Level 1

As I have an iPhone it replicated the same app from my work phone to my personal phone (both iPhones) 

I have deleted the app from both phones and so far I have not had a notification. I don’t use SAP concur as part of my daily role so I don’t need it on either phone. I hope this has resolved it